Sunday, August 10, 2008

More sources

This blog was never intended to be an alternative news source for the Georgian-Ossetian-Russian (-Abkhazian?) war (I did just start this blog less than 2 weeks ago). But as the conflict continues, I've been quite amazed by a lack of Russian perspective in the media. This conflict is much too complicated to be represented by only one side. So as long as there is a demand for translations of Russian sources, I will continue to translate.

I am just one person, however, and I can't read or find all the good Russian articles out there (I can also translate Georgian; in fact, I had originally intended to translate primarily Georgian articles, but I've found so little diversity in opinion or even simply well written arguments, that I've all but given up on trying to find a reliable Georgian source. If you know of one, please let me know). Please don't hesitate to recommend articles or other blogs to me.

Ryan

No comments: